Please find answers to frequently asked questions here!
If you still have further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time!
All rooms have queen-size beds, accommodating 8 guests.
The bedrooms are all sufficiently large enough that, for children up to 2 years, a baby crib can easily fit in the room. We provide two baby cribs, as well as two high chairs, free of charge.
Room 1 also has a pull-out sofa – 120cm wide – on which either one adult or two children can sleep.
Our Finca is suitable for families and children, but it is not toddler-proof.
The Finca is mostly single level, with some small doorsteps between the house and the terrace, and stairs into the pool. The doors are 70 or 80cm wide.
Cashless payment before arrival.
The accommodation is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guest stays.
Hand sanitizer is available in the accommodation.
All necessary hygienic measures are followed on site.
No, we provide towels for the bathrooms, as well as for the pool and beach, as well as bed linen.
Our house lady will welcome you at the finca and will be your contact person during your stay.
After you have made a booking inquiry, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
During high season the Finca is only available for bookings of 7 nights or more, and during low season for bookings of 3 nights or more.
In case of cancellation, after the reservation has been made, guests pay 30% of the full price (equivalent to the 30% deposit at the time of booking).
In case of cancellation within one month before arrival, the full price must be paid.
We recommend that our guests have travel insurance in case of cancellation.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, there are currently special booking conditions
Since traveling is precarious during times like these, any booking that is made for 2022 can be rebooked to any later date at no charge under the following conditions:
- A Covid-19 illness of a traveling guest prior to departure
- A government-imposed travel ban (this does not include a travel warning)
- A flight cancellation without rebooking by the airline
- A restriction of freedom of movement on Mallorca, ordered by the Spanish government
Please understand that we cannot offer a cancellation at no cost.
Anyway, we recommend to have an insurance in case of cancellation.
Yes, a deposit of €500 is required with the final payment. If there are no damages to the property, this amount will be refunded within 14 days after departure.
In case of damage, this amount will be fully or partially covered by the deposit, depending on the damage.
Questions arrival & departure
During high season, arrival/departure is only possible on Saturday. In low season, you are welcome to arrive/depart on any day of the week except for Sundays.
We recommend a rental car, the Finca is not accessible by public transportation.
Once you have made your booking, you will receive a link with precise directions.
Check-in between 4pm and 10pm
Check-out between 7am and 10am.
Apart from these times, additional fees may apply.
Check-in and Check-out are done by our house lady.
You will receive more detailed information upon booking confirmation.
Questions about our vicinity
The nearest restaurants and supermarkets can be reached by car within 5-10 minutes.
Cala Mondragó is between 4 and 8km away, depending on the route. There are two different beaches (Ses Font de n'Alís / s'Amardor) as well as two restaurants ( Ses Font de n'Alís and Cafeteria Cala Mondragó)
The finca is situated exactly between Santanyí (3,7km) and S'Alqueria Blanca (3,8km)
Mallorca offers many possibilities for athletes and outdoor enthusiasts :
- Val d'Or is the closest golf course (12km away), you will find quite a few golf courses all over the island.
- You can play tennis at the Robinson Club Cala Serena, where you can rent courts and book coaching lessons.
- Scuba divers can get to know Mallorca's underwater world at the Robinson Club Cala Serena diving school.
- There are several possibilities for horseback riders:
- Rancho Jaume in Porto Petro, Sa Baralla and Icelandic horses Finca Draumur south of Campos.
- Yogis are welcome at Cal Reiet Holistic Retreat in Santanyi.
- There are several bike rentals in the area, if you want to explore the surroundings by bike.